Set project command line debug args?

2008-07-08 05:42:07 AM
cppbuilder45
When you run your executable to debug it in RAD Studio where to set the command line arguments to pass to your executable?
I've been to all the entries in Project Options and I'm missing it.

Re:Set project command line debug args?

"Randall Parker" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
When you run your executable to debug it in RAD Studio where
to set the command line arguments to pass to your executable?
Click on the "Run" menu and go into the "Parameters" dialog.
I've been to all the entries in Project Options and I'm missing it.
It is not in the Project Options.
Gambit