TCSpinButton cannot be removed

2003-08-26 11:54:58 PM
cppbuilder52
Hi,
I used a TCSpinButton (from Sample Palette in c++ builded v6) in one
on my Form.
While I added several others controls in my form, I get a runtime
error (in vcl60.pbl) when creating the form.
I founded a similar message in this newsgroup without any response. I
found although some others messages saying this Component cause
important memory leek.
So I decide to remove the TCSpinButton to create my own.
First I remove it from my form.
Second I remove the "#import "CSPIN.h" from my header file
Third I remove the "#pragma link "CSPIN"" from my source file
Now, when I execute my program (after full rebuilding) I've the
following message :
"Project prog.exe raised exception class EClassNotFound with message
'Class TCSpinButton not found'. Process stopped. Use Step or Run to
continue".
I make a grep on all my files, but no one include anymore CSPIN.h.
No library relative to CSpinButton is linked.
Please help me : I don't see any way to re-make my program execute
without to re-do my entire form.
Etienne Venot

Re:TCSpinButton cannot be removed

I've had the same problem in BCB5 once. I found a dependency given in the
project file (Project, View Option Source in BCB5) even though I'd
completely removed the class from the project source, and after compile it
wasn't even referenced in any of the project's object files. Got rid of the
dependency and everything was fine.
Paul
XXXX@XXXXX.COM (Venot Etienne) wrote in