help this poor man become a programmes..oneday...

2005-01-05 09:55:38 AM
cppbuilder6
HI ALL,I AM WORKING ON A PROJECT ..WELL HERE IT GOES...
I MUST USE BORLAND C++ BUILDER TO CREATE A SERVER/CLIENT APPLICATION TO
ACCESS A DATABASE...SO WE HAVE 2 PCs .ON THE FIRST WE RUN SQL SERVER 2000
AND A SERVER APPLICATION CREATED WITH BUILDER USING DATASNAP WITH ADO
CONNECTION.ON THE SECOND WE HAVE A CLIENT APPLICATION .I CAN EASILY TAKE
DATASETS USING CLIENTDATASET-DATASETPROVIDER BUT THERE IS THE BIG
PROBLEM....I WANT TO CREATE A QUERY ON A TABLE FROM THE CLIENT
APPLICATION...HOW WILL I CONNECT THE QUERY WITH THE..(I DONT KNOW WHAT).HOW
CAN I PERFORM DYNAMIC QUERIES SO I CAN RETRIEVE SPECIFIC DATA ALWAYS
DYNAMIC!IS THERE A WAY DOING THAT?THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP