TActionMainMenuBar

2006-04-05 11:30:27 AM
cppbuilder77
I was unable to figure out how to use TActionMainMenuBar. Please help me
out, give me a step by step on how to use it.

Re:TActionMainMenuBar

Description
TActionMainMenuBar is a specialized container (like TPanel) that renders a
group of items on screen in the order specified in the Action Manager. All
of the items are created dynamically when the TActionMainMenuBar component
is connected to an item from the Action Manager.
The items themselves are internal components (similar to TMenuItem) created
by the TActionMainMenuBar and appear consistent with the look and function
of a main menu. The layout of the items on the TActionMainMenuBar is managed
automatically and specified by the Action Manager.