Treeview and List View

2005-03-01 02:10:05 PM
cppbuilder101
How do I activate my Treeview so it sees all the Drives on my computer and
List view all the files inside the folder?
Is it possible to allow users to choose from big icons or list items or
thumbnail view opinion in the List view control?
Thank you.
Larry

Re:Treeview and List View

"Larry" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
How do I activate my Treeview so it sees all the Drives on my computer and
List view all the files inside the folder?

Is it possible to allow users to choose from big icons or list items or
thumbnail view opinion in the List view control?

Thank you.
Larry

See the example files in following paths. They might help.
BC5\EXAMPLES\OWL\APPS\BLAZER
BC5\EXAMPLES\OWL\CLASSES\LISTWIND
Mohsen