C++ Builder 2007 Demos

2007-07-05 11:37:15 PM
cppbuilder92
I have installed C++Builder 2007 without any problems, but I cannot find
the Demos in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents\RAD
Studio\5.0\Demos or elsewhere. Any Suggestions ?.

Re:C++ Builder 2007 Demos

If you have reinstalled Windows and didnt formated your hard disk, it will
create alternative systems directories
(for example if you have installed both Win2000 and XP).
Check at:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Documentos\RAD Studio\Demos
Saludos
Sebastian
"Nick Hugh" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje
I have installed C++Builder 2007 without any problems, but I cannot find
the Demos in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents\RAD
Studio\5.0\Demos or elsewhere. Any Suggestions ?.

Re:C++ Builder 2007 Demos

I installed 'just for me' and they are in
C:\Documents and Settings\PeteFraser\My Documents\RAD
Studio\5.0\Demos
HTH Pete
"Nick Hugh" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I have installed C++Builder 2007 without any problems, but
I cannot find the Demos in C:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Shared Documents\RAD Studio\5.0\Demos or elsewhere.
Any Suggestions ?.

{smallsort}

Re:C++ Builder 2007 Demos

In article <468d102b$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
Nick Hugh < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I have installed C++Builder 2007 without any problems, but I cannot find
the Demos in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents\RAD
Studio\5.0\Demos or elsewhere. Any Suggestions ?.
Which operating system do you have installed? For Vista, we have to
put them somewhere else. Also, did you install for all users, or just
yourself?
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer

Re:C++ Builder 2007 Demos

Thank you I have Vista and problems, I don't find "demos", I don't
understand "together" (I think we must be a group to use it)But I would find
the tool about conception before coding,and I have paid for Assistance, but
I don't know how to find it, and the good folders problems in vista!!!!!
Excuse me for all these questions I hava ackehead!!to read.Without result(My
English is not marvellous!!!)
I use BCB2007
I have put my application in it from BCB6 and it stops at every .hpp when I
build it, it is monstruous!!!!
I think I'm doing something wrong but what?I try to understand but.....and
my application is enough heavy,and the path problems for good folders again.
Excuse me again,but I have it for a month and the assistance, and I don't
arrive to join.
Thank you again if you can show me the way,it will be very pleasant for me
Thank you
Patrick

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"patrickartaud" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Thank you I have Vista and problems, I don't find "demos",
In Vista The demos can be found here:
\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\5.0\Demos
I don't
understand "together" (I think we must be a group to use it)
This is what I told field testers to do so that they could get a
quick idea of how it works:
File->New->VCL Forms Application
Click on model view
Yes add modelling support
wait for progress dialog to finish
Double click on default namespace in model view
a very simple diagram is shown for the form. (one box)
Click on the plus next to includes
Double click on the default namespace there
You should see a very complex diagram.
Excuse me again,but I have it for a month and the assistance, and I don't
arrive to join.
If I am understanding you correctly, you purchased Software
Assurance, but haven't received any details. Is that correct?
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer