Application's ICON changing

2003-11-24 11:07:44 PM
cppbuilder23
I included our company ICON in Project->Options->Applications.
Whenever I UNCHECK the checkbox “Build with runtime packages?(to link all the DLLs into the executable) in
Project->Options->Applications, the ICON is changing to something else?
Any clue? Is this behavior related to the size of the final program (i.e., when I include the DLLs, the size is getting close to 1.5M)?
Any hint will be greatly appreciated.
I’m using Builder Professional Version 5.0 Update Pack 1.

Re:Application's ICON changing

Try asking your C++ Builder question in a C++ Builder newsgroup, a group
with the word 'cppbuilder' in its name. Perhaps in
borland.public.cppbuilder.ide
. Ed