assembler syntax highlighting doesn't work?

I noticed that the syntax highlighting in BCB4
ignores the color you pick for "assembler", it seems
as if assembler code just gets the same color as
identifiers. I already tried installing patch #1, no
difference.

Is this indeed a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Rogier Eijkelhof

Re:assembler syntax highlighting doesn't work?

I've noticed this too. Irritating since I'm sure it worked in BCB3
(I'll have to check).

Re:assembler syntax highlighting doesn't work?

Hi Rogier,

This issue was reported in mid May this year and is
already in our QA database. Unfortunately, I don't
have any further info on it. The good news is that
you are not doing something wrong. :-)

--
Kind Regards,

Steve Peters
Borland.com Developer Support

Please do not send discussion group posts directly
to me as they may be ignored. Responses should be
posted directly to the newsgroups where they may be
shared by all.

Disclaimer:
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/disclaim.html

"Rogier E." wrote:
> I noticed that the syntax highlighting in BCB4
> ignores the color you pick for "assembler", it seems
> as if assembler code just gets the same color as
> identifiers. I already tried installing patch #1, no
> difference.

> Is this indeed a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

> Rogier Eijkelhof

Other Threads