Service and Service Application

I want to write a NT service, So I  read help on Service and Service
Application. It says to create service application, from file menu click new
and select Service Application Icon. I did not see this icon so uninstalled
and reinstalled BCB4.0 again. But no luck.... What am I missing here?.
Please help

Thanks

Re:Service and Service Application

I just read a page at borlands site today that said this was fixed in one of their patches.  Go to their C++Builder downloads page and get the latest updates for the compiler and that should put the service application in your new items window.

Re:Service and Service Application

Perfect, I just installed both patches. I can see Icon now. Thanks for
reply.

Sadhu

On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:16:37 -0400, "Sadhu" <Sadhu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Perfect, I just installed both patches. I can see Icon now. Thanks for
>reply.

Yes,  when BCB v4 Professional CD's were created,  the Service Support was
omitted from the CD.  This was added in Patch 1,  or by a separate
download...
Jerry Bloomfield (TeamB)
--
http://www.teamb.com                                      JersW...@wwa.com
Please do *NOT* send private e-mail without prior permission (my anti-spam

Other Threads