Need help to create control which can open notepad or wordpad window

Hi
I am new to activex
Can any body tell me or give me source code to create activex control
which open notepad or wordpad ?
thanks in anticipation
Bhupinder

Re:Need help to create control which can open notepad or wordpad window

Bhupinder Gill wrote:
> Can any body tell me or give me source code to create activex
control
> which open notepad or wordpad ?

You can do this with one command: ShellExecute or ShellExecuteEx.
Search the included Microsoft Win32 Programmer's Reference help files
on how to use these functions.

It does not depend on ActiveX, therefore you can include the function
call in any ActiveX control you wish to create.

-- Dave

Other Threads