Mask Edit: Setting up mask?

I want a MaskEdit Box to limit the user to inputs 0-999 with three
decimal places.  I tried but when I set the Mask to !999\.999;1;0 enter
1.5 or something it places the 1 in the hundreds position and the 5 in
the first decimal which is ok.  How do I configure it so when a user
selects the entire field and types 1.5 it enters a number as 1.5  and
not 100.5 ? (Do I have to use !999\.999;1; , and filter out the spaces
my self? I could do that but that seems clunky.)

Thanks...Tom

tom.sutherl...@timedomain.com

Re:Mask Edit: Setting up mask?

tom sutherland <tom.sutherl...@timedomain.com> wrote:
> I want a MaskEdit Box to limit the user to inputs 0-999 with three
> decimal places.

Questions about how to use VCL components belong in the
vcl.components.using newsgroup.

Harold Howe [TeamB]
http://www.bcbdev.com

Other Threads