Cannot initialise a C++ Builder 6.0 COM object in Delphi 6.0

I have created a simple COM object in C++ Builder , however when
attempting to create it in Delphi with CreateComObject I am getting the
following errors:

"Internal Error EVA-435", followed by
"Internal Error EVA-300"

My COM object is very simple.

My method of creating it is as follows:

1) I created a new ActiveX library from the ActiveX tab in the File->New
form.
2) To this library I added a COM object from the ActiveX tab.
    The object is appartment threaded and Generate Event Support and
Mark interface Oleautomation were both unchecked.
3) I registered the type library with Run->Register ActiveX Server.

I have had no problems creating Delphi written COM objects in C++ Builder
nor
creating my C++ Builder written COM object in C++ Builder.

Am I missing something here? Is this a known issue?
I am wondering if I should I stay clear of C++ Builder and do all my COM
work
in Delphi?

Any help appreciated.

Damon

Re:Cannot initialise a C++ Builder 6.0 COM object in Delphi 6.0

So has no one else encountered this?

"Damon Court" <dcourt...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I have created a simple COM object in C++ Builder , however when
> attempting to create it in Delphi with CreateComObject I am getting the
> following errors:

> "Internal Error EVA-435", followed by
> "Internal Error EVA-300"

> My COM object is very simple.

> My method of creating it is as follows:

> 1) I created a new ActiveX library from the ActiveX tab in the File->New
> form.
> 2) To this library I added a COM object from the ActiveX tab.
>     The object is appartment threaded and Generate Event Support and
> Mark interface Oleautomation were both unchecked.
> 3) I registered the type library with Run->Register ActiveX Server.

> I have had no problems creating Delphi written COM objects in C++ Builder
> nor
> creating my C++ Builder written COM object in C++ Builder.

> Am I missing something here? Is this a known issue?
> I am wondering if I should I stay clear of C++ Builder and do all my COM
> work
> in Delphi?

> Any help appreciated.

> Damon