Assigning COM method to VCL event handler

Hi,

I am able to call the COM method by assigning it within
the VCL event handler during design time. But I want to
be able to assign COM method to new controls that I dynamically add to the
form.

How can I do this?

Thanks,
Renee

Re:Assigning COM method to VCL event handler

On Fri, 16 May 2003 14:15:42 +1000, "R Gonzales" <rgonza...@net2000.com.au>
wrote:

>Hi,

>I am able to call the COM method by assigning it within
>the VCL event handler during design time. But I want to
>be able to assign COM method to new controls that I dynamically add to the
>form.

>How can I do this?

IIUYC all you need to do is assign a VCL event handler
dynamically and inside the handler call the COM method.
See the help for dynamically assigning event handlers
to VCL controls(needless to say, if it's a length operation
you should set up some means to call the COM method
after the event handler returns so you don't freeze the
UI.)

--

"I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."

    -- Groucho Marx

Other Threads