FormShow

Hi there

can someone please clarify for me exactly when FormShow is called? The
help says it is when the Visible property is set to true.

What if a form is minimized and then maximized - does this affect
Visible and therefore call FormShow?

What if a form is already visible, and then I set Visible=true, does
this cause FormShow to be called?

Thanks,
Peter.

Re:FormShow

On Thu, 02 Dec 1999 12:34:58 +0100, "Peter A. Kirk" <p...@iccc.dk>
wrote:

>Hi there

>can someone please clarify for me exactly when FormShow is called? The
>help says it is when the Visible property is set to true.

>What if a form is minimized and then maximized - does this affect
>Visible and therefore call FormShow?
>What if a form is already visible, and then I set Visible=true, does
>this cause FormShow to be called?

The OnShow event?
The OnShow event is called only when the Visible property
it changes from false to true.

Regards

Giuliano

Other Threads