builder direct draw websites?

does anyone know of directx website related to builder?

Thanks,
Marc

Re:builder direct draw websites?

www.bcb-tools.com
http://www.bcb-tools.com/TDx_Library/TDx_Draw_Library/TDx_Draw_Librar...

Draw components are available
Sound components will be released any day now (with a better web site)
Input & Play components being tested.

Brian.

Sault Custom Programming wrote:
> does anyone know of directx website related to builder?

> Thanks,
> Marc

Re:builder direct draw websites?

Brian,

Please follow newsgroup guidelines and refrain from posting in HTML.

| Jonathan Arnold (mailto:jdarn...@buddydog.org)    |
| Engineering Manager       Roger Wagner Publishing |
| http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jdarnold            |

The one thing that unites all humans, regardless of
age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic
background, is that, deep down inside, we all believe
that we are above average drivers.  Dave Barry

Other Threads