FileListBox successor or Directory

Hi,

The documentation says that the FileListBox or View and other win3.1
components should not
be used when creating new apps.  I don't see any other components which do
what
a file list box would do (namely listing files in a directory).

I want to create a file list view and I don't know which component is best
to use. The
example project that comes with builder does not compile and it seems
strange that
a win32 version is not as visible as the win3.1 version.

If there isn't one, is there a nice little object that could return a list
of files from a directory
for me. Like:

  DirectoryListing *bob = new DirectoryListing("/home/bob/");
  bob->Rewind();
  File *sam = bob->GetNextItem();
  delete bob;

That would be useful.