URGENTL: Toggle Unit/Form doesn't work anymore

Hi,

I'm using BCB4 Pro on Win98.
In some projects I suddenly can't toggle between unit and form (F12).
I always get the sourcefile, never the form.
The compiler works, but I'm not able to changes the forms anymore.

Thanks,

John Leerentveld<j...@ibt.nl>

Re:URGENTL: Toggle Unit/Form doesn't work anymore

: j...@ibt.nl (John Leerentveld) wrote:

>In some projects I suddenly can't toggle between unit and form (F12).
>I always get the sourcefile, never the form.

Please try deleting the project's DSK file - it might be possible that you
have too many forms open already and that it is Windows PlayStation that
{*word*88}s on the amount of resources you want to use.

Re:URGENTL: Toggle Unit/Form doesn't work anymore

> Please try deleting the project's DSK file - it might be possible that you
> have too many forms open already and that it is Windows PlayStation that
> {*word*88}s on the amount of resources you want to use.

> --
> Stefan Hoffmeister (TeamB)     http://www.econos.de/

That doesn't solve the problem, I had tried this option myself already.
It occurs on some forms, other forms can  be opened without any problem in
the same situation.

John Leerentveld

Other Threads