CBuilder 3 Std - OpenGL Header Functions Missing

Due to my CD drive being down, I am unable to check whether CBuilder 3 Pro
has full OpenGL headers. I currently have the standard version loaded, and
when trying to build a 3D component found that a load of GL functions were
missing. Where have they gone? Are they in the pro version? Can I rip
Borland C++ GL headers (with necessary modification) if the pro headers are
incomplete? Is there a site where I can download GL/Win32 headers? I have
looked on the Borland, SGI, and Microsoft sites in vain. Any advice greatly
appreciated.