TPerformanceGraph

Hi,
    Is there any documentation for the TPerformanceGraph sample component? I
can't seem to find any, but my help files are sort of not working, so I'm
not sure if I'm just missing it or it's not really there.
thanks,
Dave

Re:TPerformanceGraph

"Super Dave" <super.d...@home.com> wrote in message

>     Is there any documentation for the TPerformanceGraph sample component?

No, there isn't.  You just have to kind of wing it.  Most of it's
functionality is in what you see in the Object Inspector already.
TPerformanceGraph only has 2 public methods:

    void __fastcall DataPoint(TColor color, Longint value);
    void __fastcall Update();

DataPoint() uses the color to place a new point at the specified value
between 0 and the Gradient property's value.  Update() then updates the
display so the new data point and it's connecting line to the previous data
point are shown onscreen.

Gambit

> Hi,
>     Is there any documentation for the TPerformanceGraph sample component?
> can't seem to find any, but my help files are sort of not working, so I'm
> not sure if I'm just missing it or it's not really there.
> thanks,
> Dave

If you are interessted in plotting components take a look at the SDL
component suite, there is the RChart component, which comes along with an
example that works like a TPerformanceGraph and has a good documentation:
http://www.lohninger.com/delfcomp.html

with kind regards

Christian Hofbauer

Other Threads