Animated gif component?

Anybody know where I can get an Animated gif component, similar to the
one in RxLib, only it works?  ( Using a single animated gif file, not a
series of gif images )

Thanks,
Robert

Re:Animated gif component?

Robert Krueger skrev i meddelelsen <[email protected]>...

>Anybody know where I can get an Animated gif component, similar to the
>one in RxLib, only it works?  ( Using a single animated gif file, not a
>series of gif images )

Anders Melander have a great one. You can find it here:

http://www.melander.dk/delphi/gifimage/

Warmest Regards from Claus Ziegler,

ZieglerSoft                     Email: [email protected]
Rughaven 25,2                         WWW: http://www.zieglersoft.dk
DK-9000 Aalborg , Denmark                   Phone: (+45) 9811 3772

Re:Animated gif component?

Robert Krueger wrote:

> Anybody know where I can get an Animated gif component, similar to the
> one in RxLib, only it works?  ( Using a single animated gif file, not a series of gif images )

Hi,
Check out the TGIF component at:
http://members.gem.co.za/~theodor/delphi.html
The component is free, and source code is $50.
Hope this helps,
jack
--
Visit Pegasus at these upcoming trade shows:
   VBITS March 2-4         CeBIT  March 18-24

      Shrink your JPEG images live: http://www.jpegwizard.com/
 http://www.pegasusimaging.com/ - Pegasus - BETTER DIGITAL IMAGING!