IDE Editor not able to write a block

CB6(patch 4) - default IDE keyboard shortcut - Ctrl-K-W pops up immediate
messagebox "Cannot create file" - doesn't even ask for a file name.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Jim

Re:IDE Editor not able to write a block

this may happen if the file your trying to create for example the app your
working on is already running.
 this happens if  the output file that your compiling projectName.EXE may
already be loaded and running.
  or you have pointed it to a read only drive or secured path.

Jim wrote:
> CB6(patch 4) - default IDE keyboard shortcut - Ctrl-K-W pops up immediate
> messagebox "Cannot create file" - doesn't even ask for a file name.

> Any ideas?

> Thanks in advance,
> Jim

I verified this on my copy of CB6(patch 4) Enterprise. I looked at the
list of bugs on Quality Central and noticed that this had been entered
as entry #2372. Maybe we should both vote for this.

Regards,

Jim Dodd
Onset Computer Corp.

Other Threads