HELP HELP HELP : key event in ActiveFormX

Hello, I am despering with key events in ActiveFormX.

If I create a new ActiveFormX and put onto it a TEdit, register my
ActiveFormX and use it in Excel, I am not able to enter any text in my
TEdit, every key I strike is captured by Excel itself.

How do I solve this. I have been searching for nearly a week now and this is
driving me insane.

I am sure that there is a solution to fix it, have you got any link, please
?

Many thanks in advance.
Michael Moreno

Re:HELP HELP HELP : key event in ActiveFormX

I did implement the CM_CHILDKEY and WM_KEYDOWN but I haven't been succesful
in doing it properly.
Can anybody send me an example, please ?

Other Threads