Re: TRichEdit/TMemo derived Syntax Highlighting

2003-11-23 07:02:32 PM
cppbuilder103

"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in
message
news:3fc02b4c$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I'll post some updated code for you in a bit. I'm currently
>re-writting the SynEdit code to be more BCB6-friendly for you.

I've posted a message to the .attachments group titled "To Jeremy -
TSynEdit
for BCB6" which contains the updated source code.

Gambit

Oh, thankyouthankyouthankyou! Thankyou so much for spending so much time on
it! *bows*

Re:Re: TRichEdit/TMemo derived Syntax Highlighting

news:3fc03e77$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in
message
>news:3fc02b4c$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>
>>I'll post some updated code for you in a bit. I'm currently
>>re-writting the SynEdit code to be more BCB6-friendly for you.
>
>I've posted a message to the .attachments group titled "To Jeremy -
TSynEdit
>for BCB6" which contains the updated source code.
>

>Gambit

Oh, thankyouthankyouthankyou! Thankyou so much for spending so much time
on
it! *bows*

Great.
More errors.
[Pascal Error] pasall.tmp(2): ',' or ';' expected but identifier 's' found
[Pascal Error] pasall.tmp(2): Illegal character in input file: '\' ($5C)
[Pascal Error] pasall.tmp(2): Illegal character in input file: '\' ($5C)
[Pascal Error] pasall.tmp(2): Illegal character in input file: '\' ($5C)
[Pascal Error] pasall.tmp(2): Unterminated string
[Pascal Error] pasall.tmp(3): ',' or ';' expected but identifier 's' found
[Pascal Error] pasall.tmp(3): Illegal character in input file: '\' ($5C)
[Pascal Error] pasall.tmp(3): Illegal character in input file: '\' ($5C)
[Pascal Error] pasall.tmp(3): Illegal character in input file: '\' ($5C)
[Pascal Error] pasall.tmp(3): Unterminated string
[Pascal Fatal Error] pasall.tmp(4): File not found: 'Jem.dcu'
[Linker Fatal Error] Fatal: Unable to open file 'SYNEDIT_BCB6.OBJ'
Which is wierd, because I got something that told me bcb couldn't find
'INDY60.(bpl?dll?).
Your help is greatly appreciated!

Re:Re: TRichEdit/TMemo derived Syntax Highlighting

Jeremy wrote:
More errors.
Your help is greatly appreciated!
And I would appreciate it if you would finally start t{*word*220}
your quotes. You even doubelquote yourself all the time. This
is a waste and against Borland newsgoup guidelines. See:
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
You can here see how Remy does it. Please do the same.
Hans.

{smallsort}

"Hans Galema" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

And I would appreciate it if you would finally start t{*word*220}
your quotes. You even doubelquote yourself all the time. This
is a waste and against Borland newsgoup guidelines. See:
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

You can here see how Remy does it. Please do the same.

Hans.

Sorry :$
I am a n00b, won't happen again!