Compile borland C++ GUI in Unix?

2003-07-10 11:28:57 PM
cppbuilder30
If I make my application with clx components and avoid using windows-only
components, what else I have to do to make my GUI run in Unix? Especially
what I change in the Makefile?
Thank for help~~

Re:Compile borland C++ GUI in Unix?

Pcwai,
If I make my application with clx components and avoid using windows-only
components, what else I have to do to make my GUI run in Unix? Especially
what I change in the Makefile?

Wrong newsgroup section. Builder has it's own sections on the Newserver all
with 'CPPBUILDER' in their title. This section is for pre-Builder tools and
this means you have missed 99% of your target audience.
Borland newsgroups are described at:
info.borland.com/newsgroups
Guidelines:
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
Etiquette:
info.borland.com/newsgroups/netiquette.html
Andrue Cope
[Bicester, UK]