Most power RTTI

2005-05-06 06:53:14 AM
cppbuilder10
Hello,
I try generate a code for self inspect in run-time.
with typeid keyword, I can get the name of type, guid if exists... If I
introduct the structure defined on xx.h I can get more information, but all
abstract.
I need a Help to acquire more information from rtti.
Thanks.
Tales Aguiar - Brazilian programmer - Bad english :)

Re:Most power RTTI

"Tales Aguiar" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I need a Help to acquire more information from rtti.
What EXACTLY are you trying to accomplish? What kind of information are you
trying to obtain? Should it only apply to VCL classes, or to any class in
general?
Gambit

Re:Most power RTTI

At now, I need load all fieds of any variable of struct/class type in
general case (vcl or not).
Think like this:
{
WriteLogStructure(typeid(MyStructure), MyStructure);
}
Output file:
Received at : xx/xx/xxxx hh:hh
class: MyStructure
FieldInterger = 13
FieldString = 'Teste'
FieldTDateTime = 05/10/2005
In my job, I can't change the structure of any predefined structure. I need
do this with minumus modifications.
Thanks,
Tales Aguiar
"Tales Aguiar" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hello,
I try generate a code for self inspect in run-time.
with typeid keyword, I can get the name of type, guid if exists... If I
introduct the structure defined on xx.h I can get more information, but
all
abstract.
I need a Help to acquire more information from rtti.

Thanks.
Tales Aguiar - Brazilian programmer - Bad english :)

{smallsort}