bcbboost version 0.3 released

2006-03-09 05:54:11 AM
cppbuilder18
Hallo,
I'd like to inform those of you that use Boost with Borland's BCB2006
product that I just released version 0.3 of bcbboost - the unofficial
BCB Boost patches.
This is a set of modified sources from Boost 1.33.1 that allow you to
build and use some of the libraries from that release with the latest
Borland compiler, bcc32 5.8.1 .
Bcbboost is available from SourceForge: bcbboost.sourceforge.net/
This release contains improvements to date_time, call_traits,
compressed_pair, math/octonion, numeric/conversion, optional, random and
type_traits. Changes impact also graph, format and possibly other libraries.
Many thanks to Alisdair Meredith: most of this release is a backport of
the work he's done to add BCB2006 support to Boost's mainline.
[Note to TeamB'ers: although I believe that posting to this group will
help me reach the highest number of people interested in this
announcement, I'm aware that this might be seen as unappropriate for
.language.cpp. Feel free to remove this message; if I don't see it there
tomorrow, I'll post it again to either .third-party or .non-technical]
Cheers,
--
Nicola Musatti
Team Thai Kingdom

Re:bcbboost version 0.3 released

Nicola Musatti < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
this might be seen as unappropriate for
.language.cpp. Feel free to remove this message; if I don't see it
there tomorrow, I'll post it again to either .third-party or
.non-technical]
I think talking about boost is appropriate in the langauge group.
Someone would have to convince me otherwise (and it wouldn't be easy)
before I'd cancel your post. :)
--
Chris (TeamB);

Re:bcbboost version 0.3 released

Chris Uzdavinis (TeamB) wrote:
[...]
I think talking about boost is appropriate in the langauge group.
Someone would have to convince me otherwise (and it wouldn't be easy)
before I'd cancel your post. :)
Thanks ;-)
Cheers,
--