Getting program version

2007-02-27 06:56:18 PM
cppbuilder30
Hi,
i'm using Bcb6 under win2000. I use the "version info" in the compiler
(under project | option) and i want to display the program's version
on the program's first screen. Is there a ready made function / method
to get the program's version or should i use the API related
(GetfileVersionInfoSize, GetfileVersionInfo) to get it ?
Thanks
Ofer

Re:Getting program version

Ofer Gaatone < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

I use the "version info" in the compiler [...]
Please see the complete thread in the group with the subject of:
How to access Project Version info inside C++ application?
~ JD

Re:Getting program version

"JD" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

Please see the complete thread in the group [...]
In *this* group.
~ JD

{smallsort}

Re:Getting program version

Passing over the group's headers i didn't find such a thread :-(
Can you point out the day it's started ? or something else that will
help me find it ?
Thanks
Ofer

Ofer Gaatone wrote:
Passing over the group's headers i didn't find such a thread :-(
Can you point out the day it's started ? or something else that will
help me find it ?

Thanks

Ofer

Feb 16, 19:45

Re:Getting program version

"Ofer Gaatone" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Can you point out the day it's started ? or something else
that will help me find it ?
groups.google.com/group/borland.public.cppbuilder.language.cpp/browse_thread/thread/6254968017de837c/4cd98a1a0644c362&q=&rnum=1#4cd98a1a0644c362
Gambit

Re:Getting program version

Miguel Gimenez wrote:
Ofer Gaatone wrote:
>Passing over the group's headers i didn't find such a thread :-(
>Can you point out the day it's started ? or something else that will
>help me find it ?
>
>Thanks
>
>Ofer

Feb 16, 19:45