Holding Output in screen in Windows w/C++ 5.02

2003-08-09 01:24:03 AM
cppbuilder66
Hi-
HELP??? I am currently using OS Win 98 and software Borland C== 5.02 Programming Starter Kit...
I can run my program but it will not hold the output on my screen. Can someone please tell me what I need to write in my code to solve this problem?
Thank You.

Re:Holding Output in screen in Windows w/C++ 5.02

On 8 Aug 2003 10:24:03 -0700, "Kristine" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I can run my program but it will not hold the output on my screen.
Several choices:
(1) Add code to your program to request console input before
ending. e.g. - getch(); or char x, cin>>x; or system("pause"); etc.
(2) Run your program from a DOS or Win32 Console window.
(3) When running from the IDE, set a breakpoint on the last line.