Reading each word in Word documents

2004-05-07 10:43:17 PM
cppbuilder27
How can I read each word in MS Word documents and change it and save it back to MS Word documents. I got code from Big Stew how to read the hole text and then save it back to MS Word but then I loose the format on the document. I need to hold the format of the document

Re:Reading each word in Word documents

I post it again because I forgot to use Enter
How can I read each word in MS Word documents and change it
and save it back to MS Word documents. I got code from
Big Stew how to read the hole text and then save it back to
MS Word but then I loose the format on the document.
I need to hold the format of the document
G.Jacobsen