Better Shareware Registration

2006-12-21 06:14:46 AM
cppbuilder54
I am looking for a better way to accept payment and register my shareware. I
need a registration method that accepts payment and sends out the
registration code automatically. I see other shareware doing this but I am
not sure what company offers payment/registration automation. Can anyone
help.
Thanks
Larry Johnson.

Re:Better Shareware Registration

Kagi does this: www.kagi.com/

Re:Better Shareware Registration

Hi Larry,
We are using ShareIt - www.shareit.com/ they do a very good job.
Cheers,
Boian
LarryJ wrote:
I am looking for a better way to accept payment and register my shareware. I
need a registration method that accepts payment and sends out the
registration code automatically. I see other shareware doing this but I am
not sure what company offers payment/registration automation. Can anyone
help.

{smallsort}