[ANN] CompressionMaster Suite v.2.74 has been released

Some it contains ZipForge 2.74, FlexCompress 2.74 and Easy Compression Library 3.55.
CompressionMaster Suite is the most advanced data compression library available for Delphi and C++ Builder.
The Suite includes three independent data compression products:
Easy Compression Library, FlexCompress and ZipForge.
CompressionMaster is a complete solution for developing applications
with data compression and encryption capabilities.
The CompressionMaster Suite consists of:
1) FlexCompress
FlexCompress is a high-speed compression library developed to provide archive functionality for your applications. This solution provides flexible compression and strong encryption algorithms that allows you to integrate archiving or backup features into your programs in a fast and easy way.
2) Easy Compression Library
Based on new original One-Stream technology, this toolkit has everything you need to compress and encrypt files, streams, strings, data packets and even BLOB fields.
3) ZipForge is a fast ZIP compression library. With this toolkit you can easily add archive functionality to your projects. ZipForge Personal is free for personal use.
You can get more information about it on our web site:
www.componentace.com
Regards,
Andrew Harrison,
ComponentAce
www.componentace.com

Re:[ANN] CompressionMaster Suite v.2.74 has been released

As a CBuilder Developer, I've tried to download the commercial version of
CompressionMasterSuite. However, each time I've tried, the downloaded
file is corrupt. I had actually started to try to download version 2.74
this past Sunday and had emailed support about this problem. I'm sure
the email I sent has gotten trapped in a SPAM filter somewhere. Thanks
for your assistance.
Luke Miller
ResCorSoft, Inc.