Displayimng SVG pictures

2007-03-07 05:04:38 PM
cppbuilder7
How do I display SVG pictures in my program?
--
Jos?

Re:Displayimng SVG pictures

www.cadsofttools.com/en/products/cad_import_vcl.html
--
Bruce

Re:Displayimng SVG pictures

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:38:15 -0600, " Bruce Salzman" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote in borland.public.cppbuilder.graphics:
>How do I display SVG pictures in my program?

www.cadsofttools.com/en/products/cad_import_vcl.html
That's a bit expensive for a program that I intend to give away
without payment.
--
Jos?

{smallsort}

Jos?wrote:
How do I display SVG pictures in my program?
Do you consider
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:BSicon_ABrg.svg
to be a svg picture?
If so you can use TCppWebBrowser.
If not, then please post a .svg file in the attachmentsgroup.
Hans.

Jos?wrote:
How do I display SVG pictures in my program?
You may want to look at the Cairo 2D graphics library.
It is written in C:
cairographics.org/
with a binding for C++:
cairographics.org/cairomm
Or you can get a free viewer from Adobe and call that from your program:
www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/
I have not used any of these and knew nothing about SVG before reading
your post but simply did a Google search and also checked out
Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalable_Vector_Graphics
But I'm glad you didn't do that because now I know about SVG! Also,
while I know you could have done the same thing, you were probably
looking for input from people who have used SVG and could steer you
to the better implementations. Sorry I can't help you there.
Regards,
Jim Dodd
Onset Computer Corp.

Re:Displayimng SVG pictures

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 20:57:52 +0100, Hans Galema < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote in borland.public.cppbuilder.graphics:
Do you consider
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:BSicon_ABrg.svg
to be a svg picture?
Yes it is.
If so you can use TCppWebBrowser.
I haven't succeeded yet.