BDS Update 2 resolved issues list?

2006-05-09 07:28:16 PM
cppbuilder98
I'm trying to locate a list of resolved issues for BDS update 2. The readme.doc says go to:
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,33463,00.html
...but when you go to this article, it's an exact copy of the readme, which has a recursive link to itself when trying to find resolved defects!!!
Any ideas?
mat

Re:BDS Update 2 resolved issues list?

In article <44607cd0$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, "Matt" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote:
...but when you go to this article, it's an exact copy of the readme, which
has a recursive link to itself when trying to find resolved defects!!!
It also has a link to this:
<qc.borland.com/qc/wc/qcmain.aspx>
If you only want the C++ reports, use this link:
<qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx>
--
-David

Re:BDS Update 2 resolved issues list?

Hi David,
I tried your links but got "search returned no results". If there's an easy way to search QC by release, then I'd be happy, but I've yet to find one. I'm specifically looking for fixes in VCL and dinkumware libs.
thanks,
mat

In article <4460a1f0$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, "Matt" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote:
I tried your links but got "search returned no results". If there's an easy
way to search QC by release, then I'd be happy, but I've yet to find one. I'm
specifically looking for fixes in VCL and dinkumware libs.
There was a typo in the first link, it should have read: