Creating WorksheetFunctions for Excel Office XP

2003-12-18 03:37:10 AM
cppbuilder19
Hi guys,
I have a question about COM. Do someone know how to use COM to create functions for Excel directly, that is to say without encapsulating in vba. I explain what I want to say!! I have coded an ActiveX dll with a COM object inside. I have added methods to my COM object and then I have registered the dll. When I open Excel I create a new module in vba and I can access my methods and create functions calling the methods. But I have some stability problems with MAJ+F9. So I want to create a COM object so that when I open my Excel I can access directly my C++ functions.