TADOQuery problem with send XML <?xml ...> paramcheck=false doesn't work

2005-06-16 01:17:13 AM
cppbuilder62
Hello,
I want to save in MySQL Database a XML string, I am using TADOQuery, and
when I execute ExecSQL function i get an error (too few parameters) This
error is generate by a "?" (question mark) in XML string, sometimes ago i
had similar problem but then i used dbExpress (TSQLQuery) i set checkparams=
false and it worked. I was searching in Google but without resultats.
sorry for my poor english,
best regards Gregory Jakubowski

Re:TADOQuery problem with send XML <?xml ...> paramcheck=false doesn't work

Use parameters and pass your XML as parameter.
Regards,
Vassiliev V. V.
www.managed-vcl.com - using .Net objects in Delphi for Win32 +
ADO.Net
www.oledbdirect.com - The fastest way to access MS SQL Server,
MS Jet (Access) and Interbase (through OLEDB)
"Grzegorz" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >сообщи?сообщила ?новостях следующе?