How to save current project interface?

2004-06-15 02:25:10 PM
cppbuilder79
Hello,
I'm using Builder 4.0, when i'm working on a project, each new
time when i open this project i have to open all the units and H
files to the screen and re-arange the windows of the Object
Inspector and the Project-Manager. It's very anoying.
What should i do that in the next time when i'll open my project
it will come up in the exactly same status as the last time i
was working on it?
By the way, is this the best NewsGroup to ask this question?
Thanks!
Ramy

Re:How to save current project interface?

"Ramy" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
What should i do that in the next time when i'll open
my project it will come up in the exactly same status
as the last time i was working on it?
Go into the IDE's Environment settings and enable the Auto-Save options.
By the way, is this the best NewsGroup to ask this question?
No. The .ide group would have been more appropriate.
Gambit

Re:How to save current project interface?

Thanks!
Go into the IDE's Environment settings and enable the Auto-Save options.

>By the way, is this the best NewsGroup to ask this question?

No. The .ide group would have been more appropriate.

Gambit

{smallsort}