Re: Convert int to wchar_t

2006-09-13 01:13:44 AM
cppbuilder102
"ki" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I want to pass a parameter
CrystalReport1->ReportFileName="C:\\Report1.rpt";
CrystalRepport1->ParameterFields[0]=WideString(StrToInt(1));
CrystalReport1->Action = 1;
Did you actually add a parameter field to the report before you then try to
access it in your code?
Gambit

Re:Re: Convert int to wchar_t

Yes Remy. The parameter field is added to the report.
I want to assign a value.

"ki" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I want to pass a parameter
>CrystalReport1->ReportFileName="C:\\Report1.rpt";
>CrystalRepport1->ParameterFields[0]=WideString(StrToInt(1));
>CrystalReport1->Action = 1;

Did you actually add a parameter field to the report before you then try
access it in your code?

Gambit

Re:Re: Convert int to wchar_t

"ki" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Yes Remy. The parameter field is added to the report.
I want to assign a value.
Then I do not know what else to tell you. There is nothing wrong with the
code you are using. You should contact Crystal's tech suport directly and
ask them about it.
Gambit

{smallsort}