How can i share data in my dll 's different instance

2004-05-19 10:50:34 AM
cppbuilder104
I know in vc can use share data segment,but I did not know how to use share
data segment in BCB dll.

Re:How can i share data in my dll 's different instance

"Tinyfool" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I know in vc can use share data segment,but I did not
know how to use share data segment in BCB dll.
BCB doesn't support shared segments. You will have to use the
CreateFileMapping() and MapViewOfFile() functions to set asside a named
block of shared memory yourself manually.
Gambit