libraries

2004-10-19 05:39:21 PM
cppbuilder79
Hello I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, but I
didn't know where to put it.
This is the problem I want the linker to automatically include my selfmade
librarires
when I include the h file which declares functionality compiled into the lib
file.
how do I do that?`
Regards Johan

Re:libraries

Johan Elmsäter wrote:
how do I do that?
Take a look at #pragma link
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]

Re:libraries

Thank you that worked fine!
Another question, I would like to automatically save all my files and then
copy some specific include files to one of my own include directory at
compile time. So that I can have separate catalogues for each library
project and one specific catalogue for my libfiles and then one specific
catalogue for my include files.
Regards Johan
"Andrue Cope [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Johan Elmsäter wrote:

>how do I do that?

Take a look at #pragma link

--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

{smallsort}

Re:libraries

Johan Elmsäter wrote:
Another question, I would like to automatically save all my files and
then copy some specific include files to one of my own include
directory at compile time.
Sounds like you need to use a batch file in your project. I haven't
played with doing that but I've heard there are some issues. If you
create a new topic thread here asking how to add batch files to your
project you should get some useful advice :)
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

Re:libraries

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,149900,00.html
but of course, the govt can't spend my money better than i can.
<quote>
Budget woes may force three public libraries in Salinas ?including one
named after Nobel and Pulitzer Prize-winning American author John
Steinbeck ?to close the books and lock up for good
</quote>
and
<quote>
If raised, the half-million dollars will keep the libraries open two
days a week through the end of the year.
By that time, the city hopes voters will have approved a tax hike to
provide a permanent budget for the libraries.
</quote>
--
borland.public.off-topic exists as a runoff for unwanted posts in the
technical groups. Enforcement of rules is deliberately minimal but

Re:libraries

Kirt wrote:
Budget woes may force three public libraries in Salinas ?including
one named after Nobel and Pulitzer Prize-winning American author John
Steinbeck ?to close the books and lock up for good
Don't worry, your tax money goes into other, much better places: the
Army, and of course, to companies such as Haliburton, Bechtel, etc.
--
Beware! The Paranoids are watching you!
--

"Kirt" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,149900,00.html
God knows, the GOP majority and current administration have no use for
books, and if the citizens can read, they only cause trouble when those darn
liberal facts keep messing up plans.

Kirt < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,149900,00.html

but of course, the govt can't spend my money better than i can.

<quote>
Budget woes may force three public libraries in Salinas ?including one
named after Nobel and Pulitzer Prize-winning American author John
Steinbeck ?to close the books and lock up for good
</quote>

and

<quote>
If raised, the half-million dollars will keep the libraries open two
days a week through the end of the year.

By that time, the city hopes voters will have approved a tax hike to
provide a permanent budget for the libraries.
</quote>
How can they afford libraries when they are required by law to spend
that money educating the children of illegal aliens?
--
borland.public.off-topic exists as a runoff for unwanted posts in the
technical groups. Enforcement of rules is deliberately minimal but
Borland reserves the right to cancel posts at any time, for any
reason, without notice.

Re:libraries

Matt Jacobs wrote:
How can they afford..
spreading hate as usual.
Martin
--

Martin Waldenburg < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Matt Jacobs wrote:
>How can they afford..

spreading hate as usual.
Hate? It's a fact.
And speaking of hate, beat on any Turks lately? I ask because that's
all I hear from Germans is how the Turks are ruining Germany.
--

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:24:34 -0500, Kirt wrote:
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,149900,00.html

<quote>
Budget woes may force three public libraries in Salinas ¡X including one
named after Nobel and Pulitzer Prize-winning American author John
Steinbeck ¡X to close the books and lock up for good
</quote>
Well, Steinbeck was a bit of a tree-hugger, after all :(
--
borland.public.off-topic exists as a runoff for unwanted posts in the
technical groups. Enforcement of rules is deliberately minimal but
Borland reserves the right to cancel posts at any time, for any
reason, without notice.

Re:libraries

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:24:34 -0500, Kirt wrote:
<quote>
Budget woes may force three public libraries in Salinas ¡X including one
named after Nobel and Pulitzer Prize-winning American author John
Steinbeck ¡X to close the books and lock up for good
</quote>
The solution is simple - rename it after one of Bush's cronies, and
remember to include the fig leaf on his statue.
--
bpo gallery at www4.tpgi.com.au/users/mvw1/bpo
--

"Thomas J. Theobald" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in

"Kirt" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,149900,00.html

God knows,
I've always heard that :-).
But s/he/it never tells what it knows. Does this all knowing beast even
give a shit about me?
--
-Ray-
Hemlock tastes like almonds ...
borland.public.off-topic exists as a runoff for unwanted posts in the
technical groups. Enforcement of rules is deliberately minimal but
Borland reserves the right to cancel posts at any time, for any
reason, without notice.

Re:libraries

"Kirt"
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,149900,00.html
With the internet and google now publishing libraries online I don't see a
reason for having so many of them. Outside of Universities what's the point?
--
borland.public.off-topic exists as a runoff for unwanted posts in the
technical groups. Enforcement of rules is deliberately minimal but
Borland reserves the right to cancel posts at any time, for any
reason, without notice.

Re:libraries

"Rudy Velthuis"
>With the internet and google now publishing libraries online I don't
>see a reason for having so many of them. Outside of Universities
>what's the point?

Libraries contain books, and not only for students. I personally love
to read a good book. Don't you?
That's the beautiful thing about online libraries. You can download books
and read them any place at any time and you don't even have to leave your
bed or wait a week for the person who has the book checked out.