HINT OFF

2005-04-27 02:05:19 PM
cppbuilder44
In my BCB5 or BCB6 how can I disable Automatic Hint?
It make my computer very slow, but I want to use it manualy.
If there is anyway please let me lnow.
thx

Re:HINT OFF

Grety wrote:
In my BCB5 or BCB6 how can I disable Automatic Hint?
"Automatic hint"? I assume you mean Code Insight. If so then
\Tools\Editor Options\Code Insight.
You also want to consider optimising your precompiled headers. To do
this:
1.Determine which headers are used by most of your units.
2.Create an additional header which #includes the headers from (1).
3.For every unit #include the header from (2) followed immediately by
#pragma hdrstop. Put these stop lines at the top of the CPP.
You might also find that deleting/renaming the *.HDP files in your VCL
includes directory improves performance.
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]