BDS 2006: What happend to the global include paths?

2006-03-01 08:35:51 PM
cppbuilder111
I can swear that before installing the BDS 2006 Update 1, the global
include paths worked. But know I cannot compile any application with Indy
components because the header files are not found. I also do not find the
option where I can change the global include paths. Looking into the
registry (HKCU and HKLM) both [BDS\4.0\CppPaths]\IncludePath are set to
"$(BDS)\Include\Indy10;C:\Borland\BDS\4.0\RaveReports\Lib"
But the compiler ignores them.
Am I doing something wrong, or is the global include path gone with Update
1 ?
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:BDS 2006: What happend to the global include paths?

Are you using Delphi, Andreas? I remember that the install said to install
Indy version 9 for C++.
"Andreas Hausladen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in
message news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

Larry Griffiths wrote:
Are you using Delphi, Andreas?
I use both. And I have installed both Indy9 (for C++) and Indy10. The
problem is not that it can't compile the Indy components, it's that the
compiler cannot find the existing include\Indy9\Id*.hpp files.
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

{smallsort}