Help system in BDS 2006

2006-02-21 04:28:26 PM
cppbuilder81
Help is totally Frustrating!!
I had posted regarding this but received no answers.
How to get Examples in Help like we used to get in earlier versions?
Is Borland listening to this? (and have any plans to work on it?)
TeamB members any suggestions??
Thanks,
Sudesh

Re:Help system in BDS 2006

Sudesh wrote:
Help is totally Frustrating!!

True - I tend to use BCB help instead.
I had posted regarding this but received no answers.
You received a couple of answers actually - you even thanked one poster
for his response. Nonetheless I think all of us using BDS2006 would
acknowledge that the help is dire at the moment. In my case I can't get
much useful C++ help as it keeps showing me Visual Studio entries :(
Is Borland listening to this? (and have any plans to work on it?)

Yes, a number of issues in QC have been opened. I'd think it likely
that the next update will address a lot of these issues.
TeamB members any suggestions??
Use QC to make sure the issues you are seeing have been reported (if
not report them yourself). Vote for those that most annoy you.
--
Andrue Cope [TeamB]
[Bicester, Uk]

Re:Help system in BDS 2006

Thanks Andrue
That was Ctrl+F1. But doesn't help as when we get Examples.:-(
You received a couple of answers actually - you even thanked one poster
for his response.

{smallsort}