bdsproj2mak does not work with .NET 2

2006-05-24 12:43:49 AM
cppbuilder96
Hi:
Does anyone know of a workaround for using bdsproj2mak on a machine that
has .NET 2.0 installed?
I *also* have .NET 1.1 installed but for whatever reason, best know to
Borland the program will not run. What the hell is this utility doing
with .NET anyway???
TIA,
MartinH.

Re:bdsproj2mak does not work with .NET 2

Martin Hart Turner wrote:
Hi:

Does anyone know of a workaround for using bdsproj2mak on a machine that
has .NET 2.0 installed?

I *also* have .NET 1.1 installed but for whatever reason, best know to
Borland the program will not run. What the hell is this utility doing
with .NET anyway???
I have a machine with .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 and bdsproj2mak works. It
could be something else. Though I have to say I installed first .NET 2.0
and after BDS 2006.