[Linker Fatal Error] Fatal: Unable to open file 'C0D2.OBJ'

2006-11-29 07:31:27 PM
cppbuilder75
While linking our dll application we get
[Linker Fatal Error] Fatal: Unable to open file 'C0D2.OBJ'
But we don't have such file installed with Builder6 Professional.
Hany idea ?
Thanks in advance

Re:[Linker Fatal Error] Fatal: Unable to open file 'C0D2.OBJ'

I think the file name is supposed to be c0d32.obj, the DLLs startup code.
With the IDE not running check the *.bpr file for the project and make sure
that it says c0d32 and not c0d2
. Ed
PaoloItaly wrote in message
news:456d6f6a$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

While linking our dll application we get
[Linker Fatal Error] Fatal: Unable to open file 'C0D2.OBJ'
But we don't have such file installed with Builder6 Professional.

Re:[Linker Fatal Error] Fatal: Unable to open file 'C0D2.OBJ'

Thank You!
We usually edit the project file manually,
someone have cliked a canc or backspace accidentally...
"Ed Mulroy" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >ha scritto nel messaggio
I think the file name is supposed to be c0d32.obj, the DLLs startup code.
With the IDE not running check the *.bpr file for the project and make sure
that it says c0d32 and not c0d2

. Ed

>PaoloItaly wrote in message
>news:456d6f6a$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>
>While linking our dll application we get
>[Linker Fatal Error] Fatal: Unable to open file 'C0D2.OBJ'
>But we don't have such file installed with Builder6 Professional.

{smallsort}