De{*word*81} freeze windows XP

2006-07-03 10:03:17 PM
cppbuilder105
Borland c++ Builder professional
Ver 6.0 (Build 10.166) Service pack 2
Windows XP professional (Build 2600: Service Pack 2)
Memory 1Gb
OFTEN,
but OFTEN,
but very OFTEN,
when we are debugging a non vcl application, our's computer freeze.
When our Windows computers (SIGH) return at BCB ide, we only can press
F2 (Program reset).
There are some advise to resolve this unconfortable inconvenient
Thanks

Re:De{*word*81} freeze windows XP

The guilt is to assign at the disgusting OS that MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP
PROFESSIONAL is.
On Win2000 pro work unless problem.
Excuse at Borland...