Removing references

2008-04-15 06:19:24 PM
cppbuilder21
Using the C++ personality of RAD Studio 2007.
I have a project that somehow has a reference to a library from a package I
have disabled. Even though the runtime listing is not present in the
packages list, the IDE complains about the reference (because I have not
included its path in my project). The IDE gives me the option to remove the
reference but it is never removed from the project file.
If I check the option not to ask me again, then I get unresolved external
errors.
How can I remove the reference without having to close the project and
manually editing the project options ?
--
Malcolm Smith
MJ Freelancing

Re:Removing references

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Malcolm Smith" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
How can I remove the reference without having to close the project and
manually editing the project options ?
Check to see if there is a #pragma link library_name in your source
code somewhere.
--
David Dean (CodeGear)
Lead C++ QA Engineer

Re:Removing references

No, it isn't. I closed BCB2007, checked the project file and there was
nothing referring to the LIB.
When I opened BCB2007 again, the problem had gone away.
Must be an IDE cache issue.
--
"David Dean [CodeGear]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Malcolm Smith" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>How can I remove the reference without having to close the project and
>manually editing the project options ?

Check to see if there is a #pragma link library_name in your source
code somewhere.
--
David Dean (CodeGear)
Lead C++ QA Engineer