Unresolved External MEDIATYPE_Video

2007-05-12 05:30:02 AM
cppbuilder41
Hi, I'm new in DirectX programming and I'm trying to capture video
from a {*word*272}. I used a code that found in the book : "DirectShow
Programming for Digital Video & TV". And I have already related the
directories of the DirectX libraries but I still have the next error:
Unresolved External '_MEDIATYPE_Video' referenced from Program.OBJ
Unresolved External '_PIN_CATEgory_PREVIEW' referenced from
Program.OBJ
If somebody know how to resolve this error, please contact me.

Re:Unresolved External MEDIATYPE_Video

Juanita wrote:

If somebody know how to resolve this error, please contact me.

#include <initguid.h>
before any of your includes.