Font selection for asian languages

2005-09-05 02:32:36 PM
cppbuilder16
If I have a unicode string is there a way to print this with the right
font foreach character. The problem is I have to select a font based on
the characters in the string. European characters I would prefer to
print with the buildin fonts of my printer while for instance chinese
has to be printed graphically with simsun.
Is there a way to do this automatically for a whole string or do I have
to print character by character? If I have todo it character by
character how do I determine which font contains a certain unicode
character?
Eelke