Do All Delphi VCL Fixes Get Put In BCB Service Paks?

2003-10-04 10:11:03 AM
cppbuilder70
When Borland puts out a service pak for BCB does it include all the
fixes to all VCL controls code that have been done up to that point for
Delphi?
Or has Borland held back fixes because those fixes were done to VCL
controls that had also been enhanced with new properties and such for
Delphi that were never added to BCB's VCL classes since BCB is a version
behind?

Re:Do All Delphi VCL Fixes Get Put In BCB Service Paks?

Hmm. C++Builder6 uses VCL from Delphi6 ? I think so. Since Delphi7 uses the
latest VCL and has many addons not included in BCB6 ,I'm not sure it will be
as easy as that. I once remember trying to run a Delphi4 app which required
external bpl's , I only got hold of the BCB4 VCL bpl's and the Delphi app
worked :-) so maybe if there was a BCB7 your idea could be right on.