C++5.02 and Windows 98

2004-02-20 08:10:51 AM
cppbuilder41
The writing on the CD says "Targets Windows 3.1, 95, NT, and DOS". Should I expect to be able to run in Windows 98? Are there any upgrade options?

Re:C++5.02 and Windows 98

Of course it is not specified to work with Windows 98. Borland C++ 5.02
came out in 1997. Windows 98 came out a year later in 1998.
Yes, Borland C++ 5.02 worked under Windows 98.
. Ed
news:4035508b$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

"S. Dukat" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >a écrit dans le message de

The writing on the CD says "Targets Windows 3.1, 95, NT, and DOS". Should
I expect to be able to run in Windows 98? Are there any upgrade options?
I use it on a Windows 2000 station
--
Regis St-Gelais

{smallsort}